This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is everyone’s favorite game day, movie night or party appetizer! Made with shredded chicken, creamy ranch dressing, cream cheese, wing sauce, bacon and loads of cheese, this easy and delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip is then baked until golden, bubbly, and perfect for dipping.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 10 ounce cans chunk chicken, drained
- 1 cup wing sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup green onions diced
- garlic powder to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except green onions. Then pour into a medium baking dish and sprinkle 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese on top and bake for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Add green onions and stir to combine. It’s then ready to eat!