This easy Crock Pot chicken and stuffing recipe is perfect comfort food. It’s incredibly easy and budget friendly. Just layer the ingredients in your slow cooker, and cook!
The chicken and stuffing comes out moist and full of flavor and really hits the spot for dinner any night of the week. I love that there are only 5 ingredients (chicken, stuffing mix, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and water). And you want to add some vegetables to the mix you can easily add some finely diced onion, carrots and/or celery!
Variations to try:
- Try using Cream of Mushroom Soup or Cream of Celery instead of Cream of Chicken Soup. Any cream based soup would work great in this recipe.
- Add celery and onions to the stuffing mix before sprinkling it on top.
- Substitute cornbread stuffing instead of the stovetop stuffing for a different flavor. Any dry stuffing mix will work in this recipe so I recommend using your favorite type.
- Add water chestnuts to the stuffing mixture.
- Add vegetables to this recipe. Carrots, Corn or Potatoes would all work great in this recipe too.
Crockpot Chicken And Stuffing
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 box Stovetop Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Lay the chicken down at bottom of the slow cooker
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, broth and water, add the stuffing. Mix to combine well
- Spread over the chicken
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4 hours.