If you are looking for a creamy and delicious chicken, Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken is for you! Super simple combining everyone’s favorite dry ranch dressing mix, cream cheese, and cream of chicken soup! If you’re looking for a crockpot chicken recipe everyone will love, be sure to save this!
Crockpot Creamy Ranch Chicken
- 3-4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts 1 ½ to 2 pounds
- 8 oz block of cream cheese softened
- 1 envelope dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- 12 oz penne pasta or pasta of choice
- Spray a 5 or 6-quart slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray or use a crockpot liner
- Place raw chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Put in the softened cream cheese, ranch seasoning, cream of chicken soup and milk.
- Stir parmesan cheese, red bell pepper and crumbled bacon into the sauce mixture.
- Cook (lid on crockpot) on high 3-4 hours or on low 6-8 hours until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Internal temperature of chicken breasts should be at least 165 degrees F.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, remove chicken (leave the extra sauce in the slow cooker for now) and shred chicken either on a cutting board using two forks or with an electric hand mixer.
- Stir the shredded chicken back into the sauce in the crockpot.
- Cook and drain pasta and stir pasta into the crockpot mixture. Stir until all pasta is coated in sauce.
- Cook (lid on crockpot) for an additional 30 minutes on high.