Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken is a quick and simple meal that you can toss in the slow cooker with amazing results. Serve this shredded chicken over rice with a side of steamed vegetables for a complete meal or stick the shredded chicken in a sandwich roll and top with coleslaw for a tasty sandwich!
Slow cooker dinners are the best, right? Throw everything in a pot, turn it on and then go do fun stuff while your dinner cooks itself.
Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 6 skinless bone-in chicken thighs
- ▢½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ▢⅓ cup ketchup
- ▢⅓ cup honey
- ▢6 cloves garlic minced
- ▢2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ▢2 tablespoons water
- ▢½ tablespoon sesame seeds
- ▢1 green onion sliced
- Spray the crockpot insert with nonstick spray or use a crockpot liner.
- Arrange the chicken in an even layer in the bottom of the crockpot.
- 6 skinless, bone-in chicken thighs
- In a bowl, whisk the soy sauce, ketchup, honey, and garlic together. Pour it over the chicken and toss to coat.
- ½ cup low-sodium soy sauce,⅓ cup ketchup,⅓ cup honey,6 cloves garlic
- Cover and cook the chicken on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours, until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
- Remove the cooked chicken and set it aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water together. Stir this into the sauce in the crockpot, cover, and cook for another 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch,2 tablespoons water
- Add the chicken back to the crockpot and toss it in the sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions, and serve.
- 1 green onion,½ tablespoon sesame seeds