What if I told you that you could make something as simple as a regular box cake mix taste just as good as something you would buy from a professional bakery?
The great thing about it is you don’t have to buy anything extra because everything you need, you most likely have in your refrigerator and pantry.
By following these easy steps, you will make your cake taste as if you just paid top dollar at a popular bakery.
Try it the next time you use a box cake mix for a party or family gathering and wait to see how many people ask you where you purchased your cake. Then watch their face when you say “I made it myself”!
How To Turn Box Cake Mix Gourmet
- 1 box Cake Mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- The only directions to note are that whatever the back of the box directs you to use, you have to:
- Replace egg directions with four large eggs.
- Replace the water with milk, same amounts.
- Replace the oil with melted butter. DOUBLE the amount.
- Cook with the same directions that are printed on the box. Let cool, then icing with your choice of icing.