This simple and easy Reese’s Peanut Butter fudge recipe is so simple and easy that it only needs 2 main ingredients and a few minutes of prep and cook time in the microwave. If you love peanut butter and want a no fuss recipe that everyone will love this one is it.
Seriously though. I love two-ingredient fudge. If you have been on my videos then you have seen my classic two ingredient recipe. So when the time came to mix it up I had to do a peanut butter version.
Did you know Reese’s brand makes peanut butter chips? You can find them in the baking aisle, next to all the other chocolate chips. And if you can’t find the Reese’s brand, you’re okay to use any other kind of peanut butter chips. But I think the Reese’s chips make this fudge taste richer than any other brand of peanut butter chips.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 cups Reese’s peanut butter chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Reese’s pieces/ mini Reese’s cups mix
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for a total of 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread in a greased 8×8 or 9×9 pan. Top with Reese’s pieces, mini Reese’s and/or chocolate chips. Press into the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting.
- Cut and serve.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 4 days.