What can I say? These Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are a classic cookie; just an egg, a cup of peanut butter, and a cup of sugar. They’re a perfect baking project when you want a no-fuss homemade cookie.
Let’s be honest. Being able to make homemade peanut butter cookies with just THREE ingredients is pretty damn sweet. Add to that the fact that they taste amazing, and there’s a lot to get hyped over here.
This easy peanut butter cookie recipe or some form of it has been around for ages, but it has stood the test of time for a reason! Baking doesn’t get much easier than these simple cookies. You’ll have those three ingredients mixed, scooped, and baking in a matter of minutes.
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg together using an electric mixer or spatula. Mix until creamy and smooth.
- Scoop the cookie dough into balls, about 1 tablespoon per cookie, and place on prepared baking sheet. Flatten each ball with the back of a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. The cookies don’t spread in the oven, so you can put them close together on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are slightly golden. Don’t over bake. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.